Jacketed Glass Reactor are available with different options, depending upon their size & their utility. Our Technical Department will glad to assist you in finding a suitable solution for your process requirement.
Below options are available for Jacketed Glass Reactor Unit:
1. Stirrer Drive: Non-Flameproof or Flameproof Motor, 192 RPM with speed regulator.
2. Stirrer material of construction: Glass or PTFE Lined.
3. Stirrer shape: Glass Impeller Stirrer with PTFE Blades, Vortex Stirrer, propeller stirrer & anchor stirrer.
4. Stirring Assembly: Stirring Assembly with bellow seal or with mechanical seal.
5. Supporting Structure: Carbon Steel, Epoxy coated Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304 & Stainless Steel 316. All structure are available in Trolley mounted form.
6. Closing Valve: Drain Valve or Flush Bottom Outlet Valve..
|Cat. Ref.||Vessel Ref.||Numina Cap.(l)|
For Graduation on Jacketed glass reactor kindly add G to the Cat. Ref. that means SGR 20 will be marked as SGR 20/G.